Sunday, November 1, 2009

How To Make A Piccatshu Costume



Maisha Safi is a ' volunteer organization that was founded in May 2009 due to my personal experience of volunteering in Kenya . There are two terms Swahili and literally mean Pure Life immaculate and clean ... that life that I think all children should have and that thanks to my help, I hope I can have ...

I spent in this beautiful country about two months, two unforgettable months that I would never end. Find peace, serenity, the values \u200b\u200blost in a place like this is not hard ... in fact it is all too easy. How not to get involved by the immense joy of children, the enormous hospitality of the people who have not, nothing is ready to offer a bed and a hot meal if you need it, from the curiosity of every single person always ready to exchange two words. . Muzungu hey, hey hey bro ".... white, hey brother ..... how do you resist all this?

The three days since my arrival in Kenya wrote .. "I feel like home ".... I feel like the home .... 3 days .. and despite all the difficulties are unexpected, so I wrote and I did not know that my experience would prove to be more intense and rewarding.

The meeting with the children of Likoni AIDS ORPHANAGE Mombasa , was what made me really understand what it means to help someone and do it with my heart ...

be able to give them a more substantial meal, the joy of going to school, to have new clothes, to be able to brush your teeth ..;) all small things for us, but inexplicably become BIG THINGS if we speak of ' Africa.

Remember all the feelings and emotions day after day as if it were yesterday and I hope that this excitement I remember that the only cause, to accompany me all my life ...

These few lines just to make you understand why my choice to give life to this organization. Being able to do something for people who have been less Lucky me fills me with joy, gives me a chance to think about them every single day and my little allows me to positively change their lives ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment