Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How To Get Pokemon Gold On My Mac

POLE POLE AND THE' COMPANY OF AFRICA

Here we are now back from nearly a month after a summer spent in Italy the rhythm of the Pole Pole (slowly) in KENYA ...
actually if I go back to what I thought immediately comes to mind are the many projects completed in a short time we had available to achieve them and the fact that we were always engaged in something, always fighting with time, always plan and set new targets ... pole but the pole was there ... inside us ... it was our mood, one that allows us to live peacefully, always with a smile and get to end the day exhausted, but happy for what we had done and the desire to relive the same day a thousand times.
pole The pole is Africa live without ... the clock, and waking up with a rooster's crow, is the dinner when it gets dark, it's going to sleep under the sky most beautiful star in the world ... that's all you have inside, stays inside you and that will not leave you alone anymore ....
I loved living among the people, with people and feel after a month one of them, I loved the constant smile of children, their songs, their dances and I loved playing with them, I loved to eat their food with them, I loved to take a shower without a roof, at night, with palm trees and full moon were the setting, I loved reading the gratitude on the face of the people I loved the joy of all the volunteers who allowed you to play down any "Matata" (problem), I loved the rain and the sun soon, I loved the few moments of silence, but especially the many of confusion ...
... I loved every single moment IN KENYA ... and now I miss him every single time ......


0 comments:

Post a Comment