Friday, February 11, 2011

Viral Blisters In Infants White

- standing with the elastic



I have already put this video in another post , when I talked about the marathon of Pisa and the snow that has made that were annulled; I want to propose it once again because I intend to create a series of posts dedicated solely to the exercises. I will consider the core stability, and other points of sail, to the extent possible, all posts will be accompanied by video and / or pictures to help those without a coach or someone who can teach the correct exercise.
starts from this area that serve to strengthen the core, very important to run good and strong.
As I said, are published on the number of Runner's World in December 2010, p. 53; the video, in English, is drawn from the international version of the site where Runner's World, the video section, you can find many more videos very interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment