Friday, March 26, 2010

Ntitle:sony Network Camera Snc-m1?

football?? My passion!

The first time I went into a football field I was about 5 years, but now that I 14 mentality, I had the first time is almost the same! At first, I played just for fun, chicks in 95 and now I find myself in the same team in the Junior Boys Buttapedra. Playing football, for me is "disclaimer" because I think just to win and nothing 'else! For me, playing football is also a chance to meet with my friends, to talk about what happens in our lives, the experiences lived together and everything that can make us happy. I now as I am, in my team, I am very happy because I have many friends who love me even though I'm a bit older than me: I advise, help me, comfort me, but above all makes me HAPPY!
PS Forza MILAN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment