Thursday, January 6, 2011

Brazilian Wax Men Brampton

MBT the anti-shoe


In this post I talk about shoes, but I will not speak of the shoes for walking, then let loose in the classic division A2, A3, etc.. to speak of "anti-shoe" MBT ie. MBT stands for Masai Barefoot Technology because their creators were inspired by the Masai, the African people walking barefoot on natural terrain very uneven. On their website
you can find plenty of information and abstract of scientific studies to support and confirm the validity of the product. I
, before buying I looked at the site, I searched for information on other sites, forums and heard the opinions of my friends before me, had bought them. I must say that I could not find people who, having tried, if they complained. They are shoes that cost a lot but, as some say, if they keep at least half of what they promise, they are a bargain and so I decided and I got my first pair of MBT. Mid GTX kimondo are black (the ones in the picture) and I must say, you wear that ugly views are less so but most are very comfortable. The dealer in my town had not prepared in the store and ordered them to me, once a day had already arrived and as soon as I bought them, I just wanted to try them. After the first impact (the first step with these shoes are a little 'odd'), I immediately appreciated the convenience. I got them yesterday afternoon and today I brought the whole day taking a walk downtown with rain at times too strong, and stir foot warm and dry.
still do not know if they are workout, if they lose weight and if, really, I can receive all the benefits described in the site for now, I can only say I am very comfortable and walked avendoci long after I went running this morning I had no problem and no pain or discomfort.
I would say that as the beginning is good.

Moving to travel, as I mentioned earlier, this morning I participated in a non competitive walk which was held in La Spezia, it is the 17 th march corripegazzano - 7th Memorial Pier Manlio Bibiano, valid for the Palio walker of La Spezia and Lunigiana. This march, it was the first of 2011, 2011 calendar marches of the Palio of the marchers and was organized, as every year, the Committee gears. The distances were two 7 or 14 km, both with a nice long hill climb to the top and very scenic route. I chose the path from 14 km to do some 'of hill training as I always tend to avoid them and, instead, in this time of year, I need to do a little 'enhancement. Even
this march was a good opportunity to share with other runners passion for travel.
The weather has been lenient in the first part of the morning while in the second half of the race it started to rain making it slippery stairs on the way back. However, it was enough to slow down the pace a bit and pay more attention to this conclusion easily travel.
Next Sunday is replicated with a similar route across town. In fact, at 9.00 am start from the 14th march Favaro with the ARCI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment