Saturday, January 15, 2011

Free Plans To Build A Sausage Smoker

Saucony Progrid Jazz 13


I bought a another pair of shoes, my ASICS Gel Nimbus 12 now have many miles and soon send a retired (though still continuing to use them with great satisfaction) and the alternatives to the two I prefer the Brooks Ghost Ghost 3 (which are heavier and have more close the plant, even if they are good shoes) and I use to work faster (repeated, medium-fast, some short notice). In short, it will be an excuse, but I wanted to try another pair of shoes. After numerous tests
my choice fell on the Saucony Progrid Jazz 13. Reading the official website
Saucony , these shoes utilize various technologies and, in particular:

  • HRC (Hight Rebonded Compound) It 's a polymer bearing material positioned forefoot, extended under the hallux, which works in conjunction with the GRID system in order to lessen the shock for an extended period of time, redistribute the thrust proportionally and offer a unique "cushioning" without compromising flexibility.
  • XT-900 carbon rubber sole Saucony high density with excellent wear resistance properties.
  • SRC (Super Rebound Compound) evolution of the HRC, guarantees 15% more elastic response to impact and lasts more than 10% of EVA.
  • Progrid Progrid TM is based on the same physical principles of the GRID. The platform of the grid absorbs the forces generated in the impact of the heel with the ground, absorbs and transmits them to all other components of the shoe, protecting the foot and the body of the runner. The inclusion of a new material in the innovative Progrid TM substantially improved comfort. This material, a mixture of foam and synthetic rubber, is called the Managers Tek TM and interfaces seamlessly with the base thermoplastic, interacting with it. It allows very efficient transmission of energy, while also cushioning and a great big dynamic response (rebound).
  • b / cR rubber compound A special patented blown Saucony used to make parts of tread soles. It provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility, while preserving the characteristics of durability.
  • 3M 3M Scotchlite reflective material that provides visibility at night or in bad weather.
  • 2dEVA special blends of EVA blown double density. Accentuates the characteristics of shock absorption but also stability.
  • HEEL COUNTER Premoulded Heel Counter

Also on site we can Saucony read that the shoe is indicated support for a neutral runner with looking for a versatile shoe, comfortable and extremely cushioned, ideal for training on each distance and pace. Mesh more lightweight and breathable, heel and Progrid SRC IMPACT ZONE. Printed on the heel cup for added support.

I know very well that with new shoes you should first do a little 'running: walking and corsette light and short but I could not resist the urge to try them and this morning, thanks to a beautiful sunny day with temperatures from 9 15 degrees (depending on the time and place) [1] , excellent for training, I did a 24 km long enjoying the day. The slow run (Over 5 min. Per kilometer) allowed me to enjoy my home town on Saturday morning. Here, in random order, some things that caught my attention:
  • the low traffic on Saturday morning;
  • people who eat breakfast at the bar
  • the liveliness of the market square, the
  • Old Town and the pedestrian not yet crowded with people;
  • shops that are still open and, later, the shops that just opened;
  • public gardens;
  • the promenade and the sun reflecting off the water ;
  • fishermen who fish on the pier (but then, they will eat those fish "diesel" ?!?);
  • crews of fishing vessels returned to harbor, seeking to fix the nets;
  • the mega-yacht moored in the marina,
  • other runners who have had the same idea;
  • e. .. more.

Moral: the shoes have not given me any problems, are very light but also very comfortable and well cushioned. Tomorrow, probably, I'm going to Sarzana for the 7th March "coming together", are planned routes 7, 15 and 22 km, I do not know yet what I will do (if 14 or 22), depends on the fatigue and how I managed to recover . Even
this march is the calendar of the XXVII ° Palio of La Spezia and the Marchers Lunigiana as that of the January 6 (of which I spoke in this post ) and Sunday at Favaro, also very beautiful, with a panoramic location and very well organized, both very rise and, therefore, is also a great workout.

Update January 16: At the end, I not only participated in the march to Sarzana, but I did (in the company, at a very slow pace and stops long enough to refreshments) 22 km from the path that, among 'has a vertical drop of more than 350 meters. This is also a beautiful and scenic route that took me in the climbs but I was very tired. Positive results.

[1] Obviously I do not go around with a thermometer maximum and minimum thermometers, but I trust that I encounter during the race, especially those of the insignia of the pharmacies, beginning with the one under my house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment